Skip to content
- All equipment sales are FINAL, no item can be returned without approval by returns department and must contain RMA #. If an item is approved for a return it will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, unless it’s due to factory defect and then fee will not be assessed. Factory evaluation is necessary prior to fee being waived.
- Buyer has 3 working days from receipt of equipment for claims of shortage or damage of any kind. Claims must be made in writing and in the event of damage; buyer must retain any and all packaging with the equipment for inspection. Failure to retain the packaging will void your rights to relief occurring as a result of transport damages.
- No returns are allowed after 15 (fifteen) days of receiving the order for any reason. All returns if approved must be returned to us prepaid and in good conditions. Any deficiencies in the return item due to normal wear, neglect, abuse, shipping damages, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and deductions for repair will be assessed.
- The Buyer authorizes EyeQuipment to charge the purchaser’s credit card for restocking fees, travel expenses and any other assessed charges from deficiencies as set forth in this paragraph. All approved refunds will be charged back to the same method of payment within 10 business days after approved the refund. All equipment unless otherwise noted are FOB Bensalem PA.
- Unless otherwise noted payment is due at time of placement of order. Costs for overdue accounts sent for collections and/or enforcement of the terms of sale, including legal collection service etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and governing law for all transactions with EyeQuipment will be construed and interpreted in the state of Pennsylvania. All used equipment is sold as is, factory warranties may be applicable.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.